Booking Terms & Conditions
- All bookings are subject to $20 per head non-refundable deposit upon confirmation. * Without a deposit no date can be deemed as secure and may be lost without notification.
- Should a date reach capacity and new booking enquiries be received Phoenix Entertainment will endeavour to provide you 48 hours notice to confirm and pay any outstanding deposit. After this time tickets will be offered to the first booking to make payment of their deposit. Please note no refunds are available after this time.
- All bookings must be paid in full 2 weeks prior** to confirmed date . Failure to pay the booking in full may result in loss of the booking and deposit.
- If it is a group booking but your exact numbers are not yet known, you may be asked to commit to a minimum number. We will always endeavour to work closely with you to achieve the best results. However, after agreeing your minimum number, if your final number of guests attending is less, you will still be liable for the original number you committed to if other guests have been turned away. If the final number of guests wishing to attend is more, we cannot guarantee we will be able to accommodate any guests exceeding your original number booked.
- With the discretion of Phoenix Entertainment you may be able to move a paid booking to another date however refunds are not available. This will depend entirely on the booking schedule at the time.
- Our maximum number of guests for any one night is 130.
- Once a booking is confirmed and has reached the deadline for final payment no refunds are available.
- Further booking conditions are supplied with your booking confirmation.
* If for whatever reason Phoenix Entertainment cancels or postpones a show, you will be entitled to a full refund.
*** Phoenix reserves the right to ask for full payment 4 weeks prior to shows in November and December due to popularity of dates during this season
Please also review our website Terms and Privacy policies.